For Medicare eimbursement use Form
CMS-1490s click to get the form and instructions from Medicare
We have opted out of Medicare and Medicaid
Recommendations for payment of out of network insurance claims
Park Mastectomy Supply has opted out of Medicare. Park Mastectomy Supply is an out of network providers for most insurance companies. We can not guarantee your claim will be paid. You must pay for your products at time of purchase. We can not accept your insurance as payment.
- Check with your insurance company to be sure you have out of network coverage. If so , you may use our NPI# 18211381328 Even if you don't have out of network coverage you may be able to get it if there is not a mastectomy facility near you. You may be reimbursed less because we are out of network providers.
- Some insurance companies may require you to get approval before you place your order.
- You must have a valid prescription. If it is not a recent prescription it can expire in 6 months. You must have your prescription dated before you make your purchase.
- You will need the diagnosis code for the type of mastectomy procedure performed. This should be provided by your physician.
- You will need an itemized receipt for your products. Park Mastectomy Supply will send you what you need after you are sure you are happy with your purchase. We will put our tax ID # and our NPI # on the receipt for the insurance company.
- You must be sure to sign the block that sends the payment to you when you file your claim. Otherwise, the check will be made out to Park Mastectomy Supply and we will have to deposit the check and then send you a check from our account.
- We will answer your questions and help you any way we can.
We do not guarantee you will be reimbursed by your insurance.
You must check with your insurance before you order.